I'm not usually "on-trend" but my obsession with the fanny pack is not only adorable but extremely practical. I didn't plan to take photos on this adventure but any opportunity to show off my new favourite accessory, I'll take it. This fanny pack was bought with another, more traditional looking pack from Value Village. However, you can check out some designs I liked online below. One thing that attracted me to the fanny pack in this post was the adjustable straps, to make a small satchel, which was completely inspired by Travis Scott here.
1. Can't go wrong with a classic Herschal.
2. I REALLY want this Fila one.
3. Value Village may be the least expensive spot to pick a fanny pack up but this Forever 21 comes close.
4. If only I had money, this would be my baby.
5. This Stussy sling back looks the closest to the bag featured in this post and I love it just as much.
Tristan took me to his favourite donut shop in Bowmanville, sadly the donuts aren't vegan but we tried one of their mason jar soups today and we rated it a 10/10. Check out Tyrone Mills for a cute little date with a love, family or friends!